A few weeks ago, Jim Fisher stepped down from the position of AMST Forsaken. I want to thank him for his lengthy service to the club. At this time, I am opening an all-call for that position.
The AMST Forsaken position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the genre, including:
* Developing strong vision and leadership to the Forsaken genre.
* Continuine work on storylines designed to close out the genre.
* Advising Global and affiliate staff on post-reset sanctioning and
* Coordinating with affiliate officers as pertains to the genre.
* Assisting players and STs as needed.
Requirements for the positions include:
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Forsaken genre with an
emphasis on the IC history of the chronicle.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Storytelling experience.
* Reliable email, with a 48-hour turnaround time on responses.
* Ability to work with members and Storytellers at all levels of the
The hiring process will consist of two stages. The first step is the basic application, which should be sent to myself (Jessica Orsini) (email@example.com) by 23:59 GMT on August 10th, and should include the following:
* Name, Membership #, contact information
* Coordinator & local ST contact information
* Vision statement (How the rules interact with the story and the place of
the Global office within that framework)
* Camarilla and relevant real life resume
* Three to five references (excluding NSTs, or Global officers, as these
will be asked for feedback separately)
* List of any disciplinary actions received in the last 2 years
All applications will be reviewed and may be discussed by Global staff and the National Storytellers.
The second stage involves follow up questions and, if applicable, a telephone or online interview for those individuals whose applications place them on the “short list”. From this “short list” I will hire the member I feel is best for the position. All other applicants will be informed of my decision prior to the public announcement.
Jessica Orsini, US/GR2006037576