A trial member may not:
- Vote in elections.
- Hold a MES office.
- Benefit from Prestige earned unless a Full Membership is purchased.
- Apply for Mid, High or Top Approval level characters or abilities.
It is of primary importance that you are set up to the correct domain in the Approvals DB. Your Domain isn’t automatically set and, unlike the CRD, no one else can change that information for you. Your Domain setting is what puts you and your approvals in the appropriate permission/viewing/approval chain. Please take a couple minutes and do the following:
- Log onto the Approvals DB
- Click on the “Profile” link, under the “General” section. (First section of the menu on the left side of the screen.)
- Click on the “Member Of” dropdown menu, and select your home Domain. (Third line down, right side.)
- Click the “Submit Values” button
To send payment by mail, first make sure that you have a MES membership number. If you don’t have one yet, please sign up for a free trial account through the member portal so that we have a membership to apply your payment to. And please make sure that the following information is sent along with your payment:
- First and last name
- MES membership number
- Email address used on your member portal account
- Telephone number
- Mailing address
To ensure that the information is legible, please consider printing or typing the information rather than sending hand-written forms. Payments that do not include this information will experience delays in handling, and we may be unable to process them at all. The payment, with this additional information, should then be mailed to: Mind’s Eye Society 9600 Percussion Way Vienna, VA 22182 Please allow 2-4 weeks for mail delivery and processing before your renewal is reflected in the online member portal. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us for more information.
If you had a membership number from the old Camarilla NPO (anything reflecting a year prior to 2002), then you will need to purchase a new membership and be assigned a new membership number for the post-WW club. If you had a membership number from the post-WW era, which is made up of two letters followed by 10 numeric digits (4-digit year, 2-digit month, and a 4-digit serial), but you can’t find it, then we may be able to find it for you. First, contact the coordinator for your old chapter or domain if you can, as they may have your number on file in old reports. If they’re not available, or don’t have the reports, the regional coordinator might be able to help. If the coordinator chain is unable to help, then send an email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full name, including any variants you might have used at the time.
- Any email addresses you might have used at the time.
- Your mailing address at the time, or at least city and state.
With that information, we can try to locate your membership number from old records.