All Trustees started out as general members. However, throughout their time in the organization, they have consistently displayed the following characteristics:
- Have selflessly served the organization and their fellow members.
- Consistently worked to make the club a fun and fair place for everyone.
- Actively embody the best spirit within our club.
While some Trustees have held global and national offices, each Trustee has found a unique way to make lasting contributions to the club.
Many Trustees Continue to Serve
Once someone is named a Trustee of the Organization, they no longer accumulate Prestige for acts of service. Yet, many Trustees remain actively volunteer across the organization from the local level to the global level. Some Trustees serve as officers while others as volunteer project leads. Here are just a few examples of ongoing service performed years after the individuals were named as Trustees of the Organization.
- Brian Gates has served as AMST Archivist for 8 years and under six successive MSTs, and has served and continued to serve in various archivist related jobs
- Charlie Rose has served as the MST’s Chief of Staff and Assistant Domain Coordinator for Atlanta
- Indi Goddard served as Canada’s National Coordinator
- Ric Connely is the current Organization Director for Grand Masquerade and previously ICC Director
- Michelle Webb served a full term as the MST (first one in recent history) and numerous other ST duties (ICC Lead, US NST, et al)
- Kelley Barnes served as the Club Director for many years.
- Jane Skau serves as an Assistant Domain Coordinator in Seattle
- Jana W. serves as a Chapter Coordinator, ADC Admin in Seattle, and NW ARC Prestige
- Hugh Montgomerie continued to serve as Canada’s National Finance Coordinator and has also served as Canada’s National Storyteller
- Jody Lemoine continued to serve as Canada’s National Resource Coordinator
- Jericho Johnson has served on two Boards of Directors, as well as US ANC Arbitration / Chief of Staff.
Why do they continue to serve the Organization, even when they no longer earn Prestige? In the words of Bill Sherman, most Trustees feel that “they want to give more to this club than they take from it in benefits.”
A list of currently active Trustees can be found here:
- Angus Abranson (UK33) 2006-05-20
- Charles Bailey (US2002021542) 2005-10-27
- Kelley Barnes (US2002021226) 2004-06-10
- Drew Biddle (US2002021144) 2013-09-19
- David Bounds (US2002021593) 2012-02-19
- Todd Branch (US2002021063) 2013-09-19
- Matt Burke (US) 1997-03-01
- Lara Casapieri (IT2005041030) 2010-09-27
- Lisa Charlton (US2002021094) 2003-10-26
- Chuck Childers (US2002021015) 2005-10-27
- Ric Connely (US2002021112) 2006-06-09
- Don Davis (US2002021373) 2004-10-31
- Chris Duffield (CA9880-027) 2010-03-20
- Antonio Ferraro (IT) 2010-09-27
- David Fox (CA199933047) 2015-03-22
- Brian Gates (US2002022638) 2003-04-10
- Indrani Goddard (CA200012201) 2007-10-18
- Jericho Johnson (US2002021010) 2008-10-21
- Fiachra “Fiki” Kelly (IR200201017) 2004-10-31
- Jody Lemoine (CA199904076) 2004-03-20
- Kevin Millard (US2002022529) 2010-12-11
- Hugh Montgomerie (CA2002021195) 2004-03-20
- Ciarán Ó Muirthile (IR200201008) 2004-10-31
- Janeka Rector (US2002021300) 2005-04-18
- Phil Rickaby (CA200080034) 2012-04-01
- Charlie Rose (US2002021149) 2001-09-30
- Bill Sherman (US2002023523) 2003-04-10
- Jane Skau (US2002021198) 2002-10-01
- Hilary Sklar (GIR9912-2068) 2006-10-26
- Michelle Webb (WW2002021096) 2003-10-26
- Leanne White (CA200311013) 2011-03
- Jana W (US2002021053) 1997-03-01